Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe – Homemade Frappuccino Copycat!
I am addicted to Starbucks Frappuccino’s and Caramel Macciato’s however I knew there had to be a way to make Starbucks Frappuccino copycat recipe at home and healthier…
so I set out to create it!!
There is an average of 500 calories in a Starbucks Frappuccino! That is a whopping number!!
I recommend a good blender because it will allow you to crush the ice and make this drink a similar consistency to our Starbucks counterpart!
This blender is amazing and does so much more than just Frappuccino beverages…. so if you have the money… invest in one!! Great kitchen purchase!
Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe -Homemade Frappuccino!
This is for 1 serving, to be made in a high quality blender.
- Starbucks intant coffee packet (of your choice) I have used Mocka, Pumpkin Spice, Caramel, Plain
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 scoop (serving) of your favorite Vanilla protein powder
- Fill to the 2 cup line with milk of choice. I have used white cows milk, but my preference is almond milk (use sweetened milk)
Put the Blendtec blender on SMOOTHIE setting and turn on…. 30 seconds later…. HEAVEN!!
The calorie breakdown is as follows:
– Starbucks coffee packet 60 Calories
– 1 Cup Almond Milk – 60 Calories
– 1 Serving protein powder – 120 Calories (for mine)
Total Calories – 240!! Isn’t that fantastic!!! This makes a serving equal in size to a VENTI!
I make this nearly every morning for breakfast! I do not add any additional sweetener to mine… however if I feel like I really want to be indulgent and have a treat with it… I add some caramel drizzle on top or on the sides of my cup! YUM! I love caramel!
I can’t wait to hear how you like this… Its easy to make, and sooo much better for you than the real deal!
Enjoy Making your Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe… please share. 🙂