Duplication – The Old School Network Marketing Magic Word!
Anyone in Network Marketing or direct sales has surely heard about Duplicate yourself and find success! My question for you is… How’s that working for you? The answer you are probably thinking right now is, its not! You see every human on this planet is unique, and our approach, and business acumen to some degree will also be unique… so duplicating yourself by coming along side a new team member, holding their hand, trying to teach them YOUR way of doing things, and hoping they somehow become a fantastic clone of you, and start doing what you do can be an exercise in frustration!
If you MULTIPLY yourself you FEED the Duplication Tunnel!
To Multiply yourself simply means that rather than trying to “get everyone to do what you do” – you take your message and who you are, and you show up in multiple platforms at the same time! This means you don’t simply rely on your companies replicated website and chase people in shopping malls, to add them to your “list”. Spend time where people are likely to hear your message and want to connect with you! The more you listen and engage the better your results will be, and you will feel the Duplication Magic happening in your business!
We live in a world where everywhere you go people have smart phones, wifi, computers, tablets, even older cell phones… we are formed by constant connection, yet these days people seem more disconnected then ever (that however is a topic for another day). Today you need to get your message (product, service, business) in front of as many people as possible across as many platforms as you can. This will cause your business to explode, and duplication (the old school network marketing magic word) will happen organically! You see Multiplication is bigger than Duplication, and if you are going to be successful in this new world of business, you will need to learn multiple platforms to engage with people.
Where are the people who want the same things you do?
I am sure you have heard it before “go find people, everyone needs our product, service or gadget”, lets add to our “list” but where are the people? I promise you that very few of the people you are looking for that have drive, determination and a desire to better their lives are hanging out shopping… they are probably just like you, on their computer, or tablet at home, looking for some help! So if we agree these people are ONLINE, we have to take our message to multiple online platforms. What platforms am I talking about? Well today there are several social media platforms, but there are 5 things I believe every network marketer needs in time to be successful in this business in an online world.
What are the top 5 Multiplication Platforms?
- Facebook – With over 700 MILLION people on Facebook, I am certain their are people there from every corner of the globe that needs, want, and would love your product, services, or business! They are looking for engagement, and want to connect with you, all you have to do is open up, be yourself, and people will love you. (some will probably hate you too, and that is ok… can’t appeal to everyone)
- Twitter – Think of Twitter as quick informative text messages… this is NOT a place to throw up all over your followers flogging this juice, that vitamin, or that cosmetic, or whatever you have… its a place to make quick messages about your life… talk you to your twitter audience the way you would your best friend. Allow your personality to shine through. After all remember people join people! They do not join companies.
- A Blog – You need to figure out WordPress, and you need to have a blog! WordPress needs to be the self hosted version, as this will help you rank better in the search engines, and you need to invest in yourself and pay for hosting (about $5-10/month) I recommend Host Gator. Remember you have a business so its vital to invest in yourself. Hint – you are reading mine 🙂 Do not waste your time building your business on a “Free Platform” its against WordPress rules and will not serve you in any way.
- Email – You need to get an email list progam(sometimes referred to as an auto-responder), where you keep all your online contacts in one place! I recommend Aweber, but other services are also good. This is a must so that you can email your followers promotions, keep in contact, send tips, and other vital information to your online friends.
- Google + – If you don’t have this great resource you need to get on it ASAP. Add me as a contact. When you start blogging having a good contact base via Google+ will also help you increase your website ranking, and help people find you easier on Google!
If you are serious about your network marketing business, or even a traditional brick and mortar business it is vital that you multiply yourself online, or you will eventually be swallowed up by those that took action, and learned how to succeed and multiply in an online world.
To Your Success,
Are you struggling in your Network Marketing opportunity? You can finally stop chasing around friends and family with one simple solution. This is the exact system top industry leaders are using to generate upwards of a 100 leads a day. Check it out today (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access