How to Become A Leader In Business
When you start a Network marketing business, and you get your first order, that is when the work begins. No Matter if your team is a team of 1 (you alone as you just started) or a team of 100. You need to know how to become a leader, and how to create leaders in your business.
Leaders are not usually just hanging out, they have to be developed from within. Network Marketing has some of the worlds best leaders inside of the different companies.
No matter what business you are in, this article will help you advance your skills, and give you solid advice so you know how to become a leader in YOUR business.
What are some skills of a leader?
- A Great Leader is someone who is CARING, often caring more about their team, and how you can help others, before helping yourself.
- A Great Leader is SUPPORTIVE! You are willing to invest the time in your new team members to help them be successful.
- A Great Leader is POSITIVE. No matter what is happening, always look for the good in situations.
- A Great Leader is ENCOURAGING! Encourage your new business partners, welcome them, send them a personal message or note, congratulate and encourage even small successes!
- A Great Leader is HUMBLE! No matter how big you grow your business, its vital you remember where you came from, success in Network Marketing often means obscene incomes are possible. So when you are making obscene amounts of money, be HUMBLE! Your down-line will NOT be able to relate to you, if you are outclassing them! Yes its ok to have your company car (if your company has a vehicle program) and maybe upgraded your home, but be very careful about flaunting your wealth in a way that people find obnoxious!
How to Become a Leader in 12 Steps!
- Always have extra product on hand – To sample and share with your new recruits until their products arrive!
- Always have tools on hand to train your new recruits. If you need a Generic Marketing System that gives you instant Credibility with your new recruits click here.
- Keep Personally Enrolling – Do Not get into Management mode!
- Attend all company calls, and Events! Even if its the same old people doing an event, attend like it was the first time, and keep the enthusiasm up for your newest team members!
- Promote – Tools, Company Events and Recognition. You may have heard you can make a Million Dollars promoting events and getting your team members there! Why? Because Events Create Enthusiasm.
- Train and Support your team!
- Take Problems UPLINE! Never sideline, or downline. Don’t discuss any issues with your downline, as they may not have as firm of a commitment as you to succeed yet.
- Edify your Downline, and your Upline.
- Have a clear 4 week goal, and share your goals with upline mentors. (ask your up and coming leaders to share with you as well)
- Leaders take Responsibility good or bad!
- Leaders are readers! Build your value, your knowledge, and your positive thinking, by being actively engaged in positive books, or magazines.
- Dream BIG Dreams!
Leaders are responsible for creating the environment and for establishing a plan for people in their team to advance!
Find your up and coming leaders today, and understand if you want to have leaders, you have to be the example!
I would love to have your feedback, did this help you move to the next level in your business?